Give the gift of memory with a unique stained glass hand tracing, from Stained Glass Hands!
Stained Glass Hands is a new artisanal glass company started by head craftsman and owner Al Holdren along with Spotted Monkey Marketing. Al has been working with stained glass for years, producing stained glass windows, interior decor, sun-catchers and more. He donates much of his time and art to charity and is the president of Secret Families. His family has also been very involved in the company.
Stained Glass Hands is just that: a stained glass hand tracing of your hand or a loved one’s hand. These unique keepsakes make great presents for any birthday, holiday or anniversary, as well as stylish home decor and beautiful sun-catchers. Celebrate the birth of a new child with a glass tracing of their hand, a precious reminder of how small they were once they are grown. Or memorialize the passing of a loved one with a beautiful glass hand that will never fade away.
You can order your own Stained Glass Hand by mail or at stainedglasshands.com. They come in three colors and can be shipped anywhere, even to relatives overseas. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Spotted Monkey office at 765.273.7730 and leave a message for Ashli or Al.
If you are a daycare, boutique shop, funeral home or if you would like to be a partner with Stained Glass Hands, contact us here.
2017 is shaping up to be a great year for digital marketing. In this series, we’ll cover 7 digital marketing trends that will rule 2017, each with its own difficulties and rewards. This week’s trend is…
Creating Measurable High-Quality and Visual Content
Content marketing has long been the reigning marketing strategy, but the race for the best creative content is about to get a whole lot tougher. In 2017, content creators can expect to run into a few challenges…
- Everyone competes for the same content. There are only so many genres of content and only so many (effective) ways of sharing that content.
- Attention spans are getting shorter. The average time spent watching a video on the internet is only 2.7 minutes.
- There are problems accurately showing the ROI or ROE (return on engagement). A good ROE means your content is making your brand stronger and gives it a positive connotation to consumers. One way to measure ROE is social media analytics, but not all platforms have comprehensive analytics. Plus numbers never tell the whole story.
- There are problems with content consistency. No one can churn out high-quality content 100% of the time.
- There are problems with becoming a Subject Matter Expert. Plus, your business’s Subject Matter Expert is likely to consider marketing meetings to be a waste of time. For the most effect strategy, meetings with SMEs are essential.
- There are problems with creating a Branding Voice. Do you use the same tone in every piece of content? Do you even know what your Branding Voice is?
Visual content can help solve many of these problems, but challenges remain for all types of content.
If you would like to know more about making high-quality effective content for your business, don’t hesitate to contact us!